2 dic 2016

A new horizon...

Recientemente he terminado esta escena dedicada a la primera guerra del Líbano. Parecía que nunca iba a terminar, algunos lo sabeis bien.

Recently I have finished this dio dedicated to first Lebanon war. I thought it would never end, some of you know it well.






Tras casi 3 años de trabajo con esta y otras escenas, termino también con el libro FAQ DIORAMAS que acaba de publicar AK INTERACTIVE y que para mi ha supuesto un antes y un después tanto personal como laboralmente.

After almost 3 years working on this and others scenes, I have finished the book FAQ DIORAMAS that just published AK INTERACTIVE and for me it meant a before and after at both personally and professionally.



Espero os sea de gran utilidad y os anime con los dioramas y las viñetas. He disfrutado mucho con este trabajo y espero disfrutar mucho más ahora que le dedicaré todo mi tiempo.

I hope you find it useful and it encourage you to do dioramas and vignettes. I have enjoyed with this work and I hope to enjoy very much in future. Sure!!!!